Welcome to Coder In Me
Coderinme is the platform where you can learn from the basic coding and programming in C, C++, Java, Python, PHP, Shell and MySQL and reach up to the expertise.
To evaluate you, Coderinme also provides the Assignment Questions, HOTS(Higher Order Thinking Skills) Questions. Also, it gives solution for Hackerrank and Hackerearth problems.
We have started one thing more for you that is the competitive interviews and coding experiences for Companies like Thoughtworks, TCS, NEC Tech etc.
Purpose of coderinme is to develop skills in IT students according to their hobby and potential of doing something new and creative in any field of their own choice.
So coderinme.com provides many sections like
4. Data Structure
5. Companies Technical
6. Best Practice of Spoj, Hackerrank , Hackerearth
- We will create a module for Newbies / Freshers / Beginners. In that module, we will discuss and provide a daily basis notes and exercises for learning and practice which can be available as Semester wise, Language Wise, Website Wise or BookWise.
- We will discuss how to prepare before Technical Interview from the 1st Semester and how to face it.
- We will also discuss your queries regarding the interview(if one are interested) & try to give a better solution for it.
Right Now for Beginner,
- There are C, C++, MySQL (Database), java categories from which they can start learning the basic of language and their related questions for semester assignments examinations and Technical interviews.
- Beginner are suggested to learn from the last post of each section for their ease.
- There is a section named as HOTS, for better logical questions.
- we have divided the sections for Bash Shell programming (scripting) , Python , Java , MySQL.
You can have a look on :
- BASH learner and Programmer : They can start from Here
- C Beginner and coder : Start here to learn
- C++ Coder : Click Here
- Java Developer : Just try from Here
For other questions or concepts you can go through any categories.Your assignment , your interview questions handler is also available here.
Just learn and code for yourself so that you can play with it, or you can say
“I have a coder-In-Me”.
Note: You are requested to give us feedback using comment box or contact us form.
Chill out & enjoy the code..!!